Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Favorite Things 2007

Yesterday I watched Oprah's most anticipated and beloved episode of the year, "My Favorite Things." It was more than slightly disappointing. Oprah's favorite things were super lame. Since my favorite things are better, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I decided to make a list of my favorite purchases this past year.

1. Harold's Red Trench coats
2. "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
3. Bath & Body Works CO Bigelow Mentha Lip gloss
4. Nordstrom's Scrapbook Sweatshirts
5. "Favorites" cookbook
6. Pentax Optio T20 Touch Screen Camera
7. Burberry London Perfume
8. Pure Mirabella Mineral Makeup
9. Moleskin journals from Strands Books
10.Target's Polka Dot Rain Boots

2 comments:

b said...

I think I want links to all of these items.

Scott said...

The Alchemist is my third favorite book....