Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Keepin it fresh baby

Today my boss walked into my office, took one look at me, and said, "You are the most thematic dresser I've ever met. I never know if you are going to show up looking like a business woman, an east coast preppy, a military dictator, a cowgirl, or a punk rocker. Every day I'm intruiged to see what you will wear next."
Before I could say anything, he turned around and walked away.
I am just going to assume that what he meant to say was, "Andrea, thank you for keeping this stagnant office alive." Yeah... that has to be it.

3 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

hahaha. that is so funny that your boss told you that! you are one heck of a dresser. . . it was totally a compliment!

jonny h said...

definately a compliment...if only we could all follow your shining fashionista example...get ready for conservative colours for the next while!

Kristen said...

I really miss the years when I had a lot of clothes that were in style. Enjoy them and hopefully you will marry rich right away and will never have to take a break from buying new clothes.