Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Body Hates Me

I have been waking up with a stomach ache for the past few days. I realized this morning that this is due to my atrocious eating habits as of late. Normally I am a very healthy eater, but ever since Halloween it's been bad news. It hit me today that I haven't even been eating real meals.... instead, I've been substituting them for desserts.

Case in point: Here is what I ate yesterday..
Breakfast: piece of toast and an egg
Lunch: roll and a piece of chocolate cake
Dinner: popcorn and hot chocolate

No wonder I feel like crap. I can't remember the last time I ate a piece of fruit that wasn't covered in chocolate. My body hates me right now. I think I'll find a detox diet to try.

2 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

wait, you mean you ate a piece of your mom's delicious chocolate cake? the cake that you won't give the recipe to? oh i see, i bet that piece of cake was really good!!!

andrea said...

Rachel, have patience... I am not one of those people that won't give recipes away, I think that's seriously snobbish. I am going to email you the recipe TODAY. Promise.