Yes, we're still alive. And deliriously happy. Here's what we've been up to lately:
1. We got Married December 12, 2009. My grandpa sealed us in the Salt Lake Temple, and later that night we had a celebration at the downtown Marriott Hotel. Best day of my life.
2. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon! We snorkeled, parasailed, played cards on the beach, explored private islands, ate local cuisine, and loved each other. So fun.
3. We moved into our house! We are living in my aunt and uncle's house in Bountiful while they try to sell it. We shovel snow and make it look pretty for people that walk through in exchange for free rent. Thanks Matt and Beth!
4. Spent Christmas at the Hymas home! It was great to be back home after being on my mission for the past two Christmas'. We went to family parties, played tons of games, and ate delicious food. It was great, but Mike and I were grateful for our Queen bed at home after sleeping on a full for a few nights.
5. We are teaching Sunday School to the 12 year old's in our ward. I come close to wetting my pants every time we teach because they are the funniest kids I've ever met.
6. Spent a weekend babysitting Mike's oldest brother Adam's three kids (under the age of 5). Great experience. Adorable children. Decided we like birth control for a while longer.
7. Had a great 1st year married Valentines weekend together. Mike surprised me with ice skating, dinner at an amazing sushi restaurant in Park City, and a stay at a condo in Heber.
8. Husband scored an amazing new job at St. Marks Hospital. Yay!!
9. Love my new hobbies. I've been busy taking a Fish Preparation Class at Sur La Table and a Pottery Class every week with my mom. Maple Glazed salmon anyone?