Sunday, June 12, 2011

oh what a difference two years can make

Two years ago today, my life improved one billion x ten

On June 12th, 2009, Mike and I experienced a lot of firsts together:
first date.
first hand-holding session.
first kiss.

The funny thing is that I was still calling him "Elder Bergeson".
And trying to shake his hand.

Six months to the day later, we got married.
And life has been joyous ever since.

Mike, thanks for asking me out and falling in love with me despite my extreme post-mission awkwardness.  You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
xoxo

 June 2009 (a couple weeks after we started dating)

4 comments:

B said...

You kissed on your first date home from your mission????

Mike & Andrea said...

Sure did! I had a lot of catching up to do!!

Becca said...

that's so funny about our uncles! ned's wife, claralyn, was telling us that everyone has said the current mission president and his wife are absolutely perfect, so they shouldn't even try. haha!

Titensor Family said...

great post!!