Tuesday, April 19, 2011

March Madness Update

Despite the freezing weather that stuck around all through the month of March, we had a lot of fun.  Between fun dates with Stacie and Bennett and our Canyon Road friends,  we really enjoyed watching the NCAA championship!  I was sad BYU didn't make it to the end, but we had a great time cheering for the Cougars and loved the excuse it gave us to party with friends and family all month.  We also took a fun trip up to a condo in Park City with my family, but I was as sick as a dog and didn't take any pictures.
The best part of March for us though was that Mike not only got accepted to Nursing school, but got a full scholarship to boot!  We are so excited, because this is a huge step towards his final goal of becoming a nurse anesthesiologist.   I'm so proud of my smart, hard working, and goal oriented husband! (He'll be so embarrassed if he ever decides to read our blog.... ha!)

Here are just a few pictures from the month:

Dinner with Stacie and Bennett at Arella's





This is how Mike and I end up rolling on Sunday nights.  Very classy.


Cheering for Jimmer!


My poor Grandma broke her leg, shoulder, and arm... but that didn't stop her from cheering on the Cougs!




Dinner w/ Grandpa and Grandma Hymas




Celebrating my Mom's 47th Birthday... I only hope I look as amazing as she does in 21 years! 


Mike and Dave watching Butler and UConn in the Final NCAA game.  They were sure if they wore my sunglasses it would be good luck for Butler.  Guess not....


Dinner with Dave & Mckell at our beloved Cheesecake Factory

6 comments:

Becca said...

seriously, you two are so cute.

B said...

CONGRATS MIKE! Way to go!!

B said...

You have to tell him that, since he doesn't read your blog, right?

Bryce and Breanna said...

Everyone in my family filled out their own bracket. I won randomly and that upset Bryce!

Tiffany said...

Andrea its been forever!!!! you are so so cute!! where do you live i want to see you next time i am wherever you are!

Kari said...

Love your pics. You two are darling. We must see each other next time we're in the Utah!!