Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cousin Billy's Wedding Day

My cousin Billy got married last weekend!  After years of looking for Mrs. Right and dating just about every female in Provo... he finally found the perfect girl!  Esther is a darling little southern belle that is so friendly, outgoing, witty, and best of all she knows how to put Billy in his place.  They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, and had a beautiful luncheon and reception later that evening.  We had a great day spending time with all of my Hymas side extended family.  Here are some of the many pictures from the day... (out of all the pictures I took, I sadly didn't get one of the bride and groom.  You'll just have to trust that they looked amazing!)

Waiting on the temple grounds for Billy and Esther to come out




My cute dad.  I can't tell you how many pictures I've snapped of him like this on the phone



Mom, Allie, and cousin Jill





Hello, cute husband



My dad and cute cousin Abbie from Kentucky, sister of the groom



My dad's twin (almost) brother Rob (father of the groom) and Mike



Mama and Popperoni


Getting ready to eat us some delicious steaks at the luncheon


Stacie and Benny boy


My little brother Preston.  This kid is freaking cool and has a style all his own.  Love this boy.



Ali #1 and Ali #2


11 comments:

Jen said...

Andrea you are so cute! You make me so jealous. All your clothes and you are SO stinkin tiny. I wish I could see you in real life and catch up. Maybe one of these days we can plan something!

Bryana said...

Hymie!! I love your haircut! I cant believe how long its been since I've seen your cuteness in real life. I didnt see you at the marathon:( But we are gonna FOR REAL gonna have to meet up whether in IF of SLC. k? k. love you!!

About me said...

Ok! Where did you get the dress??!!

Mike & Andrea said...

Oh gosh I love all of you! And Chels, the dress is from Koo De Kerr, one of my favorite boutiques in Salt Lake!

Bethany said...

um hi. i love your dress. i love that i ran into you at trio. i met dave's twin brother dan in nauvoo and i was over at their house a ton after they got home from their missions. love that family.
i'm living in sugarhouse now. where are you??

Jessica Adams said...

Hey Lady!
I know you've commented on my blog before, but how is it that I am JUST NOW tracking you back to a blog I never knew existed!?
You. Look. Amazing! So good to catch up with you a little!

--Jess

Charlotte said...

please note that there are NO PICTURES of the bride and groom in the blog post entitled "Cousin Billy's Wedding Day"...haha, love you! :) and yes, I echo Chels and Bry--cute clothes.

Sarah Larsen said...

Andrea! We should be blog friends more often! You look adorable in these pics. Always so chic!

Sarah Larsen said...

P.S. Where are you living?

Erika said...

You are TINY and adorable. When I'm done being pregnant, and lose all this weight...will you be my stylist? So sad I missed the wedding, it looks like it was fun. Miss you! How about you come to Iowa on "business" to visit me. I'm sure Uncle Scottie could arrange that! :)

Meggera said...

.. I know it has been said a million trillion times, but GIRL you got style! I have been reading back through your blog and want every single outfit you wear! Teach me, where do you shop? I feel like and style I had ceased once I became a Mommy.. Ha! SUCH. A. BABE.