Monday, March 14, 2011

little sissy's gettin married

The Ohio Cleveland Mission has been good to my family.

Not only did I get lucky and meet my husband on my mission, but I met my sister's future husband too!

Bennett and I became good friends serving in the same district for a long time, and I always joked with him that he was going to marry my littler sister.  He would just laugh, and say, "Right, Sister Hymas".

Well, last spring after Bennett got home from his mission, he asked about little sissy. 

And that's when Mike and I decided to do a little matchmaking. 

And it just so happened to work out perfectly.

They fell madly in love.



And last weekend they got engaged! 

We couldn't be happier, and I'd be lying if I said we weren't super proud of our set up skills.

We can't wait until they tie the knot in June!  

Congrats guys!

7 comments:

The Walkers said...

Yay for weddings! I can't believe she's old enough to get married. Way to be a little matchmaker!

B said...

I have the chills!!!


WOOT WOOT. I am so excited for them. I had no idea it was getting that serious.

Tell congrats to her from me.

B said...

and congrats to you too for helping them out.

Bennett and Stacie said...

And we will be in debt to you for the rest of our lives. Thank you thank you!!! Love you!

About me said...

I love this so much! congrats stacie!

Rachel Ricchio said...

CUTEST story EVER! I miss you and how exciting!!!!!!

Bethany said...

um hi. i'm glad you commented on my blog. i've been secretly stalking you for a while now. yes, my number is still the same. yes, bd wong...excpet the last two i watched were a little scandy. but i guess thats why i watch it. i miss you and would love to run into you (on purpose) sometime!!!!