Sunday, October 14, 2007

What is your dream job?

A few days ago we took a poll at work to find out everybody's dream job. "If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?" Jackie wants to be a cocktail waitress in the French Riviera. Carla wants to run a presidential campaign. Christena wants to be a photo journalist. Carlie wants to be a butterfly (I'm still not exactly sure what that means..)
Here are my top 5 dream jobs.
1. Fashion buyer/marketer
2. Host a show on the travel channel
3. Open my own bakery/restaurant
4. Singer in a band (actually I'd be willing to do anything...)
5. Own a bookstore

So.... what is your dream job??

4 comments:

Sarah Patricia Myers said...

I adore you!

So, our future visions align so well. I have big plans about owning my own cafe/bookstore (maybe in park city) where I will have original art work on the walls for sale.... 3 of the great passions in my life: food, books, and art.

Wanna be a partner?

andrea said...

Hello you know it! Owning an art gallery was #6 on my list. I think that we'll make perfect business partners. Love you!

jessaveda said...

public school teacher

Rachel Ricchio said...

doing exactly what Giada De Laurentiis on the foodnetwork does :)