Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our Sweet Baby James

Best Birthday Present Ever: Becoming a Mother to a beautiful baby boy.

James Cleveland Bergeson
Born May 27th at 12:12 am 
7lbs. 13 oz, 19.5 inches long
and perfect in EVERY way.

We are SO in LOVE.  

I think back to just five days ago and wonder how we ever thought our lives were complete without our sweet baby James.  The process of this beautiful and perfect baby coming to our little family has been wonderful, beautiful, emotional, sacred, life altering and full of love.  Our hearts have been changed, and have made more room for this tiny little soul than I EVER dreamed possible.  Life could not be sweeter.  Being a mama to this extremely sweet, chunky, angel baby boy is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me (in addition to me marrying my wonderful husband).  xoxo











9 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

congrats a million times! He is so perfect and everything you wrote about it was perfect. you look wonderful and I am so so happy for you!

Camille said...

Oh my gosh I can't handle his cuteness. And those cheeks. You two are the cutest parents. Seriously, Andrea, you look gorgeous after just giving birth. I'm so so happy for you and Mike!!!

Kari said...

congrats, mama! you did it!! he is perfect!

Scullerina said...

Oh my word. He is the cutest little guy ever.
He is just perfect and so sweet and tiny.
He is so adorable! Glad to see so many pictures.
You look fabulous too.
I still have no idea how he fit inside you because you were such a tiny petite pregnany woman. You made pregnancy look like a stroll in the park. You are amazing!

Congratulations Momma!!!!

Amy

Bennett and Stacie said...

Oh, I just love this little guy so much!

B said...

I love you both! I love seeing more pictures of him the first few days with his really chubby cheeks. You are so lucky Andrea!

Bryce and Breanna said...

He's a keeper. What a handsome chunky boy! Congratulations! Love you so much, and Happy Birthday!

ahewitson said...

Congrats!! Isn't it crazy how soon you can't imagine life without them? You are going to be a great mommy!

Bethany said...

so happy he's here and you're both doing well! he's darling :)