Sunday, September 4, 2011

the past two weeks, according to my camera


My Sis-in-law Allie's Graduation from BYU- she's going to be the best Elementary School Teacher!
The day was only complete once I had stopped for chocolate cinnamon bears @ the bookstore.
How is he so much bigger/taller/stronger than me now?


 My cousin Rebecca's Wedding- she and Jake met on their missions in Georgia! (love that)
She looked smashing and her dress was breathtaking.






 Date to Park City- we shopped the outlets, ate pizza at Maxwell's, and saw the Help.

 Mike started nursing school!  These are seventeen of his books (he got 8 more).
No, I am not kidding.

 After almost 2 years, Laura Walker (a best friend from college) and I finally got together for lunch!
It was so fun to catch up- I've missed you Laura! (thanks for the pic girl!)


Sleepovers on an air mattress directly in front of our air conditioning unit in the living room.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Our bedroom being 88 degrees at 11:30pm is one of those times.


 Gorgeous flowers Mike sent to me at work for no reason at all.  LOVE him!


More eating adventures with my mom...

 Pago is definitely the hottest/freshest/coolest restaurant in Salt Lake right now.
GO!  Right now!  I wanted to literally lick my plate up.

P.S.  Dilema.  As you can see, my bangs are heinous right now.  I am trying to decide whether to 
A) Keep them straight.
B) Cut them swoopy
C) Grow them out.

Any thoughts/opinions/advice would be appreciated!

7 comments:

B said...

Keep them how they are, you look amazing. I love them. (I like them in the last picture sort of swoopy).

Kari said...

you are darling as always! love that we arent the only ones that have sleepovers in our living room with the air mattress! haha :)

Becca said...

i think your bangs are so cute and stylish. my hairstylist friend, rubi, recently posted this blog about bangs, and i also think these styles are really cute if you need some inspiration: http://www.sheletsherhairdown.com/2011/09/cut-it-bangs-for-elisse.html

Sarah Larsen said...

Oh Ang! You are such a doll. I love those little blue sandals of yours! Salt Waters? I think I might cut some bangs too. Not sure which route to go. For yours, I vote swoop! They look really cute in that last pic. But whatever you do, they will look great. Love catching up through your blog!

Little Lisa said...

You can rock any bang style. They look cute in the pick at Pago. I also like them straight across a lot on you. But, as I said, they look good all the different ways!

Mike & Andrea said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments and suggestions guys! Love you all!

Charlotte said...

Just commenting to comment. Love you, Ang! :)