Monday, October 18, 2010

Some pictures I quite like....

I finally loaded pictures onto my computer after a couple of lazy months.  Here are some of my favorites....

We love each other...

Only in Wyoming on the way to Grandpa's ranch can you find an assortment of fake mustaches at the grocery store.... I think Mike and my little brother Ethan look like pervies



Here's what I would look like as a creeper boy.... Mike is very thankful he doesn't have to wake up to this every morning.


I married an incredible shot!  


My cute Grandpa, the avid fly fisherman


My other cute Grandpa surprised us all when he hopped down at the piano and started playing the other night!  All this time I never knew!


Street fair at the avenues.... I pounded down this horchata in 30 seconds.  AMAZING!


the dew tour.  mike will never step onto another motorcycle if i can help it.. SCARY!


My newest tattoo, thanks to allergy testing.  Turns out after 62 pricks (painful pricks at that), I have a mild allergy to horses and dust mites.  Good thing I didn't marry a cattle rancher.


Allie's Birthday Dinner in my parent's backyard


This is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. Thanks for being a great sister-in-law Allie! Love you!

6 comments:

Erika said...

WHAT! Grandpa plays the piano? Who knew. Also, I love Grandpa Childs in the fisherman get-up. Classic.

Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you.

B said...

Love your mom's shirt! and the blog makeover

B said...

Love your mom's shirt! and the blog makeover

Nicole Lawrence said...

I have never seen the allergy testing before! What's the story behind that? I think I have some allergies but I don't think I could stand getting shot that many times.

Also, I love your wardrobe....and the mustaches :=)

Mike & Andrea said...

Nicole,

Allergy testing was HORRIBLE. I have major sinus problems, and my doctor is sure i have allergies... so he ordered an allergy test. 6 bucks a needle, and 62 needles later, I still don't have any real answers! Apparently, it really works for some people though.... I made my husband come with me to drive me home because needles FREAK ME OUT!!

If your allergies are really bad though, you should think about trying it....

About me said...

you guys are so cute!!! it looks like you have been having so much fun! i miss you!