Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer Wrap Up

Forgive me for not blogging for a few months, but this Summer was way to great to find time to blog! Mike and I LOVE living in the avenues, and we've been having adventure after adventure lately. We stayed busy working, studying (Mike), going on bike rides, Thursday night movies at the Capitol, Farmers Market every Saturday, perfecting our golf game (Mike), teaching Relief Society (Ang), vacationing with family, swimming at the Tennis Club, taking tons of pictures with our new camera, and exploring Salt Lake!

Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures we've taken.....


Riding my new bike for the very first time!


Saturday morning bike ride on Legacy Parkway



Go Team USA!



4th of July Weekend at Mike's Parent's in Idaho Falls. Complete with the 2nd best firework show in the nation!





Dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Hymas


Annual Child Family Trip to Sun Valley- complete with our matching t-shirts



The whole gang...



My mom and I before the big tourney



Lunch with Grandma & Grandpa Child







The whole Hymas clan at the annual Cherry Spitting Contest



Fireworks on the 24th of July



Deer Valley Summer Concert Series



The cookie that cost a freaking fortune..... it was worth it.



Re-finishing and painting several pieces of furniture led to several pain fights



I prefer chocolate... Mike is happy with his bubble gum







Summer movies with little sissy



BFF Chelsea's Wedding






10 comments:

Bennett and Stacie said...

Ah such a good summer...

B said...

To the last day of summer (today), I'm so happy you had so much fun. You and mike are gorgeous in every picture. Thanks for sharing.

Kari said...

Love these! You guys look great! So happy as you should be! :)

Amanda said...

Andrea! I saw your blog on Rachel Richhio's list. How are you doing? You look as adorable as ever. Hope you're doing well! Amanda Johnson

The Walkers said...

I'm so glad you posted. Isn't being a newlywed great? Your summer looked about as crazy as ours. I am in love with your bike!! We bought mountain bikes a couple of years ago, but I don't ride mine because of my back. I totally need to get a cruiser bike. I see we kind of have twinner haircuts. I'm loving the short do! I didn't tell anyone I was cutting except Jordan. I just went. You know me. It was big. Well, I miss you girl.

Nicole Lawrence said...

I pretty much love your hair with a passion. You look great! Good to hear you two are enjoying the married life. Happy end of summer to you both! Keep in touch!

Megan said...

Andrea....wow I love you and miss you. I wish we could hang out together with our hubs! You look so fabulously happy. Did you lighten your hair a bit. I love it. I am getting used to this dark do! Happy fall. Can't wait for the fall wrap up. much love. meg

Rachel Ricchio said...

i looooovvveeee your light brown hair color!!! omg! gorgeous! we haven't chatted in ages! girl how are you??? miss you lots and lots! i really do!

About me said...

I miss you!

Nicole Lawrence said...

Hey Ands, you asked me where I got my suit. It's Juicy Couture and I got it on sale at zappos.com! (I love zappos)