Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trim turns to CUT

Last week I went in for an "end of summer- fix up my split ends" trim. 5 inches of hair on the ground later I was a mess. Yes, I'm neurotic about my hair that I've been painstakingly growing for the past 6 years. Somehow I managed to keep it together until I walked through the front door and saw myself in the reflection of the entry way mirror. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit, that two hours later, I was still crying. A girl can get quite attached to her hair. Mike convinced me that he likes the cut even better than before. He might not be telling the truth, but he's definitely a smart boyfriend.

My new haircut: Post tears.


5 comments:

Jen said...

i think you look gorgeous as always! I must say we have almost identical hair now but you look much better than me. When we got home from houston I decided to get mine colored dark and cut bangs. and I did exactly what you did too. Smiled long enough to get to the car and then burst into tears when I looked in the rearview mirror! hair really makes all the difference. but your cute man is right...you look fabulous!

B said...

Ang, I totally thought you were over reacting on the phone last week. Turns out you are right, she did chop it!!! It still looks cute but it is definitely really short. Sorry I missed your call last night and then I fell asleep. Lets talk soon. Lovs Brooke

Anna said...

I'm sure it is super cute! We need to get together for lunch or something when I am in town!

Rachel Ricchio said...

i love you anyway. hair or no hair. and he does too.

Anonymous said...

Ands you are so beautiful and I son't think you could ever be ugly if you tried! I freaking love you girl and you look more beautiful than ever! Seriously!