Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introducing..... My Best Friend Mike

I know, I know. It's been two months since I've last blogged. I've been so busy living and loving every minute of my life. I have a new best friend I'd like you all to officially meet.......



Reasons why we are Best Friends Forever

1. He is a boy. He rides motorcycles and plays sports.
I am a girl. I bake cupcakes and swing on swingsets.
We compliment each other.
2. He makes the most delicious french toast for breakfast.
3. I help him pick out what to wear, and he gives me pointers on my golf swing.
4. He never lets me win when we go golfing, shooting, or play cards.
5. We love going on each other's family vacations.
6. We like holding hands. And hammocks.
7. When we aren't together, we talk on the phone until 2 am.
8. He makes funny faces, and I laugh at all his jokes.
9. We can agree to disagree (on items such as skim vs. whole milk)
10. I've never been happier in my whole life. He brings out the very best in me.

16 comments:

Charlotte said...

so glad you added a third BFF to the mix...mike truly is "one of the girls" now! haha. love you!

B said...

Andrea thank you for posting this!!!!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

D said...

B means it. She even had me go to your blog to see how great you look with bangs! She's been ranting and raving. And you do.

Erika said...

I'm glad to hear about your best friend! You need to call me.

Camille said...

Everything about this post puts a BIG SMILE on my face. Love you, love him, love it all! I'm SOOO happy for you.

Kari said...

Darling, darling. I miss you my friend but I'm so glad to see that you are so happy!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

Oh.My.Word. you guys look AMAZING together. he looks so dreamy and you my dear....stunning. AHHH!!!!! i have like the biggest grin on my face right now. so happy for you.

Titensor Family said...

I love all the pictures!...and ps i think the skim vs. whole milk is very common. 1% is a good compromise! Hope you are doing great. so excited for you guys.

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh Ands he sounds wonderful! You are adorable and and wonderful (of course) too!

P.S....I still haven't seen you!!! Can we change that sometime in the near future?

Tiffany said...

i hope there is room for me in this relationship of yours!! :)

jessaveda said...

:) Can't wait to double with you guys! I'm glad you found your BFFF. I hope I can still be one of your OFF (oldest friends forever).

Bethany said...

love it. miss you.

Tiffany said...

enough with this little teaser post! whats going on with you! update update

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

yay! big smile on my face, I'm happy for you!

DarleneHymas said...

Andrea, You are beautiful and Mike is so handsome. I love the picture where you are wearing yellow. I love Mike already too. Love, Grandma

McKays said...

Hey friend...I lost your email address to give you an invite to my blog. Email me mckay.annie@gmail.com

P.S. can I be an OFF along with Jessica?