Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My favorite voice mail ever....

Andrea:
It's me. It's monday night at ten thirty-ish. Um if I don't talk to you before you go, I will send you a letter bomb and anthrax in the mail so you die. Hahahahahahah. I was going to say I would come to the MTC and kill you, but um I really hope you don't die and they check this and they're like, "oh, jonny killed andrea" cause i'm not really a psycho. Well, clearly after last friday I am a psycho, because I broke into my ex's house and stole my stuff. But anyway, um I think I deserve one last phone call, and you better @*^& well do it, or else you're getting NO LETTERS FROM ME- there's my threat. No letters from me your entire mission. Not even an email or a single word if you don't call me back before you go, no letters from me, that's my threat, there we go. Anyway, we'll talk to you later. I mean I better talk to you later or else you're dead. Love you, Bye.

3 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

i love him to death. no pun intended.

Jac said...

Hey girl. Your Chamber freinds miss you tons. We hope you have the time of your life and stay strong. 24 months till the big Grand America party :)

jonny h said...

haha, thanks rachel. she did call...so i'm happy and i don't have to send anthrax. and i'm sending her a christmas postcard tomorrow