Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mission Call Baby



Mission calls. I don't think I've ever felt more nervous in my entire life than when I ripped open the envelope sent from church headquarters that would change the course of my life forever. I was completely shocked to read "Cleveland Ohio Mission". Who goes to Cleveland anyway? Nevertheless, I am super excited. My uncle later informed me that the Browns play in Cleveland. I had to ask him which sport the Browns play, but I'm thinking that football might be a new love for me now. My friend Tiffany also reminded me that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum is located in Cleveland. Yeah baby. One more thing.. I failed to mention that I will also be serving a bit at the historic Kirtland sites. I'm thinking that maybe I'll do some negotiating while I'm there and get us back the temple.

3 comments:

Erika said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I had no idea you were even thinking of going. Why didn't you tell me? That is so awesome! I am so excited for you. When do you leave? You better call me.

Yancy said...

I just drove through Kirtland on my way out to NY a couple months ago. It is AMAZING. It was my favorite church site that we stopped at on the way.
One of my friends is just finishing up serving there.

Anonymous said...

OH MY! Why did i have to learn your destination via your blog? Ohio?! I think I had a friend that served there and he loved it. I know you'll do great. You are the best. ps...looking great as a brunette!