Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Blog Address

Family and Friends,

Once baby James was born and we became a family of three I figured it was probably appropriate to retire my college blog ( becomingyourdream.blogspot.com was a lame name anyway that I'm happy to get rid of).  I've gone ahead and created a new family blog that will detail the lives of myself, Mike, and little James.  I know, it's about time being that Mike and I have been married for 2.5 years now.  But better late than never, right?

Here is our new blog address:
http://mikeandandreabergeson.blogspot.com/

Follow to stay caught up on our adventures (let's be honest- it will mostly just be pictures of our baby James because we can't get enough of him)!  If you have a blog that I'm not aware of let me know- it's a great way to stay connected!