Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I LOVE Valentine's Day! Don't you think it's great that a whole day is dedicated to celebrating love of all forms in your life?  Mike is well aware by now that I like to celebrate holiday's for an entire week, and this Valentine's season was no different! There were lots of chick flicks, caramel hershey's kisses, ju ju hearts and cuddling at the Bergeson residence this month!

One of our annual Valentine traditions is to make sugar cookies!  Our kitchen turned into a cookie factory for a couple days while we made about a billion sugar cookies for our neighbors.  Mike was a really great sport, and helped me frost every last cookie (he definitely would have won a 'most creative cookie decorating' award).  



The night before Valentine's day we got all dolled up and went out to a fancy steakhouse for dinner.  We decided that's the way to do it- go out to celebrate the night before to beat the mad crazy V-day rush and enjoy a quiet, romantic, delicious dining experience.  


And just for kicks, here's a little 'bump' picture.  I'm stoked I finally sort of have one!  Yay!  (Most people are still surprised when they find out I'm pregnant- they just assume I've eaten too much fudge over the holidays and am getting a chunky tummy).


Mike insisted that he was going to plan our actual Valentine's Day evening.  I got home from work to find grilled lemon chicken and an out of this world cheese fondue for the two of us!  We enjoyed a romantic dinner with Frank Sinatra serenading us in the background, and finished up the evening by exchanging love letters and gifts, eating chocolate and sugar cookies, and cuddling.  So grateful I married this gem of a husband.  I feel like the luckiest lady in the whole world.  



Mike, I love you to the moon and back!!

Hope you all had a wonderful V-day!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

wow.....first of all...you are the most adorable pregnant person ever. Seriously your belly makes me happy. Love the dress too.
Also. Such a great husband.
Love you
talk soon...seriously though.
Megan

Kari said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Glad yours was so happy and fun! You looks soo great! Hope I can look 1/2 as good as you! :)

Camille said...

Andrea...you are gorgeous! Enough said. Oh and I want that necklace. Love you!

B said...

So sexy Ang. Seriously! I would never guess you are pregnant. I want one of those cookies! I never made any sugar cookies and I just can't get over the loss this year (even if I found chocolate on my neck last night because I was stuffing my face with sweets all day long!)

Amanda Seria Cook said...

Glad you had a great V-day my dear. You deserve and you are lovely.

About me said...

so fun and cute! youre so lucky you just started showing! Im already showing and im just finishing my first trimester!