Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi.

Okay as you can tell, our personal blog hasn't exactly been a priority lately. Maybe it's me, but after sitting at a desk, staring at a computer, and getting paid to blog all day long.... coming home and hunkering down with my trusty mac just doesn't sound so appealing. Sorry. I'd rather hang out with husband.
I was thinking about journaling today and realized that I'm failing in all aspects to document life as I know it right now. I have every intention of pulling out my journal sometime soon... but this just seemed like an easier, quicker method. I apologize for using the whole list format again... you get what you get though. Maybe it will inspire me to want to blog more. This is for you, Brooke.

1. We got a new baby, named Nikki. We love her.
2. We celebrated Mike's birthday! We went to the Bees Game and I made him pot roast for dinner, per his request. (Who wants pot roast for their birthday?)



3. We went on a vacation to San Francisco! We ATE. We TOURED. We SHOPPED. We CONQUERED.

Complete with Bike Riding in Golden Gate Park.....

Enjoying public Transit....


Alcatraz.....

A Giants game at AT&T Park....(don't mind my bangs... I told Mike we can never live in SF because the weather doesn't cooperate with my unruly hair)


Delicious Crab.......

Wicked!!


Chinatown......

Typical San Fran Weather......

More delicious food......

Making it this close to the Golden Gate Bridge......(then giving up because we were starving)

And of course sundaes at Ghirardelli Square!


4. We moved to a darling apartment in the Avenues, right next to Memory Grove!
And I went from having a closet this size....



To this size.......


and we LOVE it.

5. We celebrated MY birthday!
Complete with a huge family birthday party my mom threw.. and surprises all weekend from my cute husband.




That's all for now. Life is good.

10 comments:

B said...

Love it. Thank you. And thanks for talking tonight.

Erika said...

FiNALLY! Kidding, but it is nice to see what is going on in your life. Love your camera. Also, love San Fran. Justin and I went there in February of last year and it was HEAVEN. Seriously the weather was awesome. Glad you had a great birthday!

Nicole Lawrence said...

My husband and I LOVE San Fran. We've been there twice since being married. I love the shopping, Te loves the homeless people. It's a win/win.

Happy 25th!

Camille said...

Stop it, I love your bangs! You look so darling as always. Love you 2!!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

yay. so glad you posted! AND it was so so good to see you last month (has it already been a month?!) at Meg's shower.

Rachel Ricchio said...

omg, i can't tell you how excited i am to see you update! and ps. . . omg can you please eat something?! you're wasting away!!!!!

Anna said...

You are too cute! I am going to be in Utah later this month, I really hope we all can get together!

Cristina Boey said...

Hey Andrea, so happy to discover your blog. now I can be updated with all that's going on with you!

Brooke said...

Welcome back and yea for the best birth date ever!!!;) Looks like you guys have been having a blast!

Designaholic said...

love your san fran trip and that your b-days are close together--fun! Also, yay for your Avenues apt, how cute, love:)!!