Monday, September 29, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
1. Your companion tells you that you woke her up in the middle of the night because you were teaching the plan of salvation in your sleep.
2. The next week your companion asks you what scriptures you have memorized from Alma 5. You reply that you don't have any scriptures memorized from Alma 5, and she laughs and tells you that you were reciting one of them in your sleep quite fervently. (P.S. You might all remember that I have never talked in my sleep previous to this transfer of my life.)
3. You have a rating system for the hymns.
4. Wearing jeans is a weird, yet totally wonderful feeling.
5. You start relating everything to the gospel.
6. You have the kind of butterflies you got at junior high dances when the boy you liked asked you to dance with him.... EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY MORNING BEFORE CHURCH.
7. The jokes the immature elders in your district tell start becoming really funny.
8. P-days are stressful because you don't know what to do with free time. You have a list from here to Kansas of people to write, but you just keep letting it grow longer.
9. You watch your companion get really nervous before teaching appointments, and you can only slightly remember what that feels like.
10. You realize that you are HALFWAY DONE WITH YOUR MISSION. If the first 9 months flew..... how fast will the next 9 go?